There’s a reason why TV commercials, music videos and magazine Ads use Real People to sell their Products – It Works.
People relate to people smiling, dancing, getting angry and frustrated.
So if it works, then why isn’t every marketer using real actors in their videos?
Simple – its too expensive and time consuming.
There’s a lot that goes into planning, organizing and executing a professional Video Shoot. So we decided to do all the hard work for you. Introducing “Green Screen Actors”…
If you were to buy or even rent film equipment yourself to get authentic shots it’ll cost you an arm and a leg.
Plus you have to learn the hardware & software yourself or hire someone else to film and edit the footage into usable material.
Good actors don’t come cheap and you don’t want the same face appearing in all your videos so you’ll have to invest in a few good actors, not just one.
So multiply the rate for each actor
by at least eight hours and you’ve got a big bill to pay.
That’s not even counting reshoots or if an actor doesn’t show.
Stock footage sites charge a lot for one green screen video. You can easily spend $100s getting the exact right footage you need.
With our bundle you get over 100 green screen videos and more always in on the way for one low price!
At greenscreenactors.com we’ve spent the money, we’ve hired the actors & equipment.
We’ve done the reshoots, rented out the studios and edited all the footage into 100s of easy to use videos available in our Green Screen Actors pack.
You’re saving $1,000s in cost and hundreds of hours of your own time so you focus on the things that make you money and leave the hiring, filming, editing and more to us.
Greens Screen Videos are the perfect way to add emotion, excitement and hype to your videos.
Making it attention grabbing, relatable to the viewer and appear professional.
Real people displaying real emotions and actions make a BIG impact!
Frustration and Stress:
Anger and Yelling:
Discussion (biz group):
Celebrating (biz group):
Girl on Laptop:
Green Screen Actor videos are compatible with all of the every piece of software. So if you’ve used programs like Camtasia, After Effects, Hitfilm, iMovie, etc. You’ll have no problems quickly putting these videos to use.
Step 1: Choose Green Screen Video
Step 2: Remove Green Background
Step 3: Add ANY Background
If you need a bit of guidance on how to stick these Green Screen Actors into own video content – I’ve created an easy to understand guide with step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
Pro or Beginner you’ll be 100% covered. The videos already come in a format that’s compatible with every video editor.
The instructions also come with step-by-step screenshots for how to use your Green Screen Actors in 5 of the top video editors.
So if you’re worried about using these videos being to difficult or complex, don’t be – its easy!
You can place your Green Screen Actors on top of any background.
Our team has put together a collection of cinematic looking Out-Of-Focus live footage videos.
You can instantly put your actors into different places like: shopping mall, park, next to a pool, on a city street, tons of other places and make your videos come to life.
Can’t find the background you’re looking for in the live footage videos?
You also receive a big collection of Out-Of-Focus background images, these aren’t random stock photos slapped together. Each image has been carefully selected and edited to look great as a backdrop for your videos.
Each image has been cropped to fit almost all of the actors and categories as well as blurred out to give them a cinematic look.
Want to give your videos a unique futuristic of funky look?
Here’s a set of brand new HD Motion Backgrounds for you to try out in case you get bored of the stock standard backgrounds.
None of the 18 Actors and Models appearing inside the “Green Screen Actors” Pack, or Video content may be used to promote the following types of content:
– Adult themed, Pornographic or content of Sexual nature: including pornographic websites, sex toys or accessories, condoms, phone hotlines, sexual advice, how to guides and information.
– Offensive, Hateful and Inappropriate content: hateful imagery, racism, violence, intolerance, religious extremism etc. As well as any content meant to offend, disgust, disturb or shock the viewer.
– Products or Services promoting criminal and dishonest practice: guides and information on criminal activities and enterprises, tax evasion, hacking information and software etc.
– Pick Up Artist (PUA), how to pick up girls and / or dating and seduction guides:
this includes blogs, articles, youtube videos, ebooks, mp3 and audio files and any other content on the subjects of PUA, seduction and “game”.
– Counterfeit Goods: applies to fake sports apparel, knock-off designer handbags, fake iPhone and apple products, illegal online movie streams, software etc. as well as any other products or services mimicking brand names goods and trademarks.
– Dangerous and or Harmful and Unhealthy products or services: recreational drugs, counterfeit prescription drugs, weapons, explosives, tobacco, as well as information and guides on making, selling and acquiring such products or services.
– Political Campaigns and / or Propaganda: including television and internet ads promoting or smearing persons involved in politics, or having political influence.